Comunidad de Música Electrónica

Emoxion forum, foro de Música Electrónica.

Bienvenido a Emoxion.com, tu comunidad de música electrónica en la red.

Regístrate

o Conéctate a tu cuenta.

Buscar mensajes nuevos

Ver temas activos

Buscar temas sin respuesta

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: What's up with this girl?
NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 07, 2013 8:35 pm 

There is this gal that I went to lofty boarding-school with and we against to really like each other. I am older than her and I am in college while she is hush in momentous school. She flat texts me a luck and with a view some urge asks there the college girls and always looks for an find to talk to me. The other day I visited my high first and when she noticed I was there she started like hiding or hoping that I wouldn't catch sight of her. I don't agree why she would do this after four months of me not seeing her. I am so nice to her and we've known each other forever. I pretension imagine a objective why she would dislike me. I approached her and she seemed surely awkward and ended the chat as quickly as possible. I texted her later that she didnt suffer with to be so sheepish and that she looked creditable, and she responded asking what I was talking about and that she looked like ****. I think she looked fine like she many times does. What is her deal? I didn't mark I would positively care at first but its getting at me I don't have knowledge of why

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas [ DST ]